CompuCal provides a variety of options for User Management in the application. One of these options is the ability to log a user out of the application.
There are a number of reasons why you may need to log a user out of the system:
- The user may be logged in at another location and is unable to log in at a new location as a result.
- The user may not have logged out of the system gracefully.
- A configuration change is required and you need to log all users out of the system before proceeding.
To log a user out of the application go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Select the User screen under the Admin section
- Select the user you wish to log out of the system
- Select the Logout button
- This user will be logged out of the application
Please note that it's not possible to log out the user account that you are currently logged into.
Still having some troubles or have a question? Submit a Support Request here.
We tweet, follow us on Twitter @CompuCal.