In the application every user has a password and depending on how the application is configured, the password may expire at which point you might need to change it.
You can also use these steps to change the password at any time before your password expires.
To change your password in the application go ahead follow the steps below:
- Select Change Password under the Admin section,
- Enter your current password into the Password field,
- Enter a new password into the New Password field,
- Confirm your new password by entering it into the Confirm New Password field,
- Once you have entered the required information simply select the Change Password button for your new password to take effect.
Still having some troubles or have a question? Submit a Support Request here.
We tweet, follow us on Twitter @CompuCal.