Release Date - 9 February 2016
This release includes additional functionality for Multiple Outputs, Issue in Bulk Multi Selection, the addition of a Plus button for adding Units within a Routine, Item Details Straight to Entry, Excel Report Builder SQL Editor, Routine Template/Routine Print Settings, and Set Conducted before Issued Date, Fluke Integration and Square Root Relationship. It includes updates for User Help, a user friendly Application Error page and Default Localisation Updates. It also includes release Bug fixes.
- Multiple Outputs,
- SQL Report Builder,
- Issue In Bulk Multi Select,
- Routine Template Print Settings,
- Item Details Straight to Entry,
- Plus button for all Units in Routine,
- Set Conducted Date before Issued Date,
- Fluke Integration,
- Square Root Relationship,
- Application Error Page,
- User Help section,
- Default Localisation.
- Deviation Lower/Upper values for inverted ranges,
- Deviation issues in Calibrator Complete on Upload,
- Output Units missing from Switch Work Order,
- Unable to remove single Task from Work Order,
- Routine values not reset correctly after Cancel event,
- Routine Status issue from issuing a cancelled Work Order In Bulk,
- Audit Trail message for Overdue Reference.
- Error when importing Loops where Loop Component is not unique,
- Work Order Status does not match Routine Status,
- Empty rows are considered part of query in SQL Reports.
Want to schedule an upgrade for your v6.2 application? Let us know by clicking here or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org