Q: How do I reset a user’s password?
A: Resetting a user’s password can be done by following the steps below:
- Select the User screen under the Admin section,
- Once on the User screen we will be selecting the User Id of the account which you wish to reset the password for,
- After the User is selected, click the button at the top of the application,
- A new password will be randomly generated and displayed after the semi-colon (:) as shown below,
- When that's done, go ahead copy and send the new password to the user via email.
Please note that the password for a user cannot be reset if the user is currently logged in.
Still having some troubles? Submit a Support Request here.