Release Date - 26 April 2013
This release is a patch for bug updates and to update the functionality of the Label Printing.
- Label Printing Functionality.
- Rounding issue found using large input and small output ranges with small tolerances and 1 for resolution,
- Ability to add routines to instruments that are in cycle, when the configuration status approval is set to "Yes",
- Saving a component with the same tag-name as an instrument, plant item or loop is not possible,
- Remote Overwrite functionality,
- Error-Calculation and rounding problem for loop calibration,
- Incorrect default value for as left calibration of loop,
- Incorrect resolution on the calibration certificate,
- Label Printing - Next date update coming from Routine instead of WorkOrder plus updates to layout and Label details,
- When Group privilege is disabled for RoutineTypeEdit, the Edit button is still enabled,
- Remove Routines for an Instrument that has another Routine in cycle,
- Deviation created for non-used Loop Component,
- Work Order Edit: Clear Deviation Error,
- Work Screen Remote Override Button Display,
- History By Due Date Report Filtering Issue,
- Work Order Entering new Values for Reverted Loop Work Order.