Q: How do I log a user out of the application and when would I need to?
A: Users can be logged out from the User screen under the Admin section.
To log a user out of the application go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Select the User screen under the Admin section,
- Select the user you wish to log out of the system,
- Select the button.
You should now see a message stating
Note that you cannot log out the user account you are currently using.
Here are a few scenarios why you may need to log a user out of the system:
- The user may be logged in at another location and is unable to log in at a new location as a result.
- The user may not have logged out of the system gracefully.
- A configuration change is required and you need to log all users out of the system before proceeding.
Still having some troubles or have questions? Submit a Support Request here.