Q: How do I set up the application to use my own Email Server?
A: This can be done during the installation of the application or it can also be set up after the installation from the Configuration screen in the Admin section.
To get started please follow the steps below:
- Select the Configuration screen under the Admin section,
- From the General tab of the Configuration screen you will need to enter the following details:
- Email Server; this is the address of your SMTP Email Server. This will usually be in the format of smtp.domainname.com.
- Default Email Sender; this is the email address that will be used for sending any emails from the application.
- Default Email Password; this is the password for the email address that was set as the Default Email Sender.
- Default Email Port; this is the SMTP Port of your SMTP Server.
If you do not have these details at hand, your Email Server provider or IT should be able to provide these to you.
Still having some troubles or have questions? Submit a Support Request here.