Q: Why can't I log into the application?
A: There are a number of reasons for why you may not be able to log into the application and we've included a breakdown of these reasons for you below.
- You have exceeded the maximum number of users allowed to be logged into the system concurrently. If this is the case, please contact our Sales team at email@example.com to enquire about purchasing additional users.
- You may be logged into application more than once, ensure that you are not logged into the application on the same or any other PC with your user, also ensure that you do not have multiple browser tabs open where you may be logged in on the same user. If the issue persists, please contact your system administrator to have them log your user out of the application using the steps outlined here.
- Your user’s login session may have expired. Select ‘Here’ on the prompt to be returned to the login screen. Now go ahead and login again. Should you experience any further issues logging back in, please contact your system administrator to have them log your user out of the application using the steps outlined here. For more info on Session Time-outs see here.
- Your user may have been disabled in the application. This can happen for a number of reasons including that your user was purposely disabled by the system administrator or that you have exceeded the allowed number of password attempts. In either case, please contact your system administrator to have them enable your account using the steps outlined here.
- If you receive the following screen, confirm your login credentials and attempt to log into the application again. Should the issue persist please contact your system administrator to reset your user’s password using the steps outlined here.
- If you receive the following screen it means that your License for the use of the application has expired. For more information about renewing your License please contact our Sales Team under firstname.lastname@example.org
Still having some troubles or have questions? Submit a Support Request here.