The Work History screen in the application shows a record of every completed and in cycle Work Order. This screen also allows a user to view and print off certificates of past calibrations.
To get started with how to view the certificate of a completed calibration go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Select the Work History screen
- Select a Work Order that you wish to view the certificate for
- Select the View History button
- Now you can view all details of the Work Order
- To view the certificate select the Report button
- This will create a pop-up with the certificate
Please note that you must allow pop-ups to view the certificates of past calibrations. For more information on how to allow pop-ups for your browser click here.
Still having some troubles or have a question? Submit a Support Request here.
We tweet, follow us on Twitter @CompuCal.