The KPI screen has a lot to offer if set up correctly. It allows you to get an overview of what's going on in your site at a glance and it also includes some very useful information.
The KPI screen can be customized to show none, some or all of the KPIs available. The visibility and order of these KPIs can be customized to suit a users needs.
To customize the visibility or order of the KPIs go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Select the User screen under the Admin section
- Select your user or the user you wish to customize the KPIs for
- Select the Edit button
- Select the Privileges tab
- Select the KPIs tab
- Now you can re-arrange the KPIs as required
- Once the KPIs have been arranged select the Save button
Please note that KPIs can be rearranged either by drag-and-drop or by using the arrow buttons between the Available and Selected list.
KPIs can be hidden by moving them from the Selected list to the Available list. The order in which the KPIs appear on the Selected list is the order they will also appear on the KPIs screen.
Still having some troubles or have a question? Submit a Support Request here.
We tweet, follow us on Twitter @CompuCal.