A very useful feature for the Work Schedule screens is the ability to create custom filters that can be used at the click of a button. These custom filters have great flexibility and allow for for quickly changing views to get the information you need.
To get started with setting up your first custom filter go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Select the View button in the top right of any Work Schedule screen
- Select the New button
- Add in the conditions you want to filter by, for this example we are filtering the Work Screen based on Routines which have a Status of OverDue and have a Priority of Critical
- Next select the Visibility to set whether this filter should be visible to just you, or anyone else using the application
- Now that you have everything set, go ahead and select the Save button
- Once saved, select the Close button to get back to the Work Screen
- You will now be able to see the custom filter you created in the drop-down menu next to the View button
Once you have your filter selected the grid will update and you will see the filtered results. This functionality can be particularly useful when paired with the ability to export any grid to Excel as it allows you to quickly create custom reports. For more information on how to export and grid to Excel click here.
Still having some troubles or have a question? Submit a Support Request here.
We tweet, follow us on Twitter @CompuCal.